VALUE & SUPPLY
||APPROX IF USED DAILY
||6 weeks supply
||3 months supply
||6 months supply
WILL LOVESKIN HELP WITH MY PIGMENTATION?
The products haven’t been created specifically to address pigmentation issues, however they do restore your skin’s health, which can result in the improvement of any underlying conditions, such as pigmentation.
IS LOVESKIN SAFE TO USE DURING PREGNANCY?
Yes it is safe for pregnant women. It contains less than 0.1% essential oils and it's otherwise made entirely with plant oils. This means the ratio of essential oils to other ingredients is well within the safe range for pregnancy.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT ON MY FIRST PURCHASE?
Yes there is discount for your first purchase. Use the code WELCOME11 at checkout to receive which gives you $11 off.
HOW DO I USE MY ROSE QUARTZ ROLLER/ GUASHA STONE?
Check out our blog post which details how to use these tools here.
I ALREADY HAVE OILY SKIN. WON'T USING OILS ON MY SKIN MAKE IT WORSE?
Yes they definitely will help with your skin. It's actually a misconception that oils are bad for oily or acne prone skin, created by marketers because they're more expensive than soaps or synthetic products. Your skin is behaving this way because products you've used in the past have damaged your skin's outer protective layer, called the acid mantle. This is made up of natural oils. When these oils are removed the skin can't protect itself from dirt and bacteria in the environment and these are causes the acne and blackheads to form. LOVESKIN restores this protective outer layer, which protects the skin and then allows it to heal itself. Once you stop cleansing with a harsh cleanser and switch to a more gentle solution the skin can rebalance and the oiliness will stop.
Check out the before and after photos on this page to see the transformations of some of our previous customers https://loveskin.co/skin-transformations/
I HAVE HIGHLY SENSITIVE SKIN. WOULD PRODUCTS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR ME?
We recommend you start with the Waiwai Hydrating Serum for Sensitive Skin only and only use that. You can cleanse and hydrate with it.
- To cleanse massage on and wipe off with a clean damp cloth to cleanse and remove dirt and makeup.
- Reapply and leave on to hydrate.
- Cleanse in the evenings only.
- Hydrate morning and night.
You need to start with just one product so you know if it’s working for you or not. If it is it will restore your damaged acid mantle and your sensitive skin will start to improve.
DO YOU ALSO NEED TO USE A MOISTURISER AND/ OR NIGHT CREAM WITH YOUR LOVESKIN RITUAL?
You would use the serum in place of a moisturiser and/ or night cream.
We send a series of emails post purchase, which explain how to use your LOVESKIN products.
1. Cleanse in the shower, using our Tui Facial Serum in the evenings only. In the morning a wipe with a face cloth is best, as it allows your skin to regain it’s natural oil balance overnight.
2. A traditional toner is an astringent, which is often harsh and can aggravate the delicate balance of skin, especially if it’s sensitive. Our LOVESKIN toner is mist, which offers an additional bit of moisture on your skin post cleanse and throughout the day for additional hydration.
3. Our Facial Serum provides intensive hydration for your skin, so there is no need for a moisturiser as well. You won’t get additional benefit from using a cream.
I AM OVER 40 BUT I SUFFER WITH BREAKOUTS. WHICH PRODUCTS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR ME?
Would you say it’s dry or oily? If it tends to be dry then I would recommend the Arohanui for Dry/ Mature Skin or the Gift Set for Dry/ Mature Skin.
If it tends to be oily I would recommend the Kiri Aroha for Combination/ Oily Skin or the Gift Set for Combination Oily Skin.
The LOVESKIN will restore your skin’s outer protective layer and in doing so prevent blackheads from being able to form.