Let us take a minute to share with you how to use your Rose Quartz Roller with your favourite LOVESKIN Oil Blend to achieve best benefit for your skin.
- Helps stimulate muscles and circulate blood flow
- Relaxes muscles
- Warmth of moving roller on skin helps your skincare oil blend penetrate deep into skin
- Reduces puffiness
- Assists lymphatic drainage
- Naturally lifts and clears the complexion.
Select the part of the tool most suitable for the area of your face you're targeting.
- Large end for large areas of the face
- Small End for under eyes and more delicate areas
Work systematically from the top of the left side of your face, completing each area in stages, as per the diagram above, down to the jawline, then up from the collarbone, before moving to the right side of your face.METHOD:
COMPLETE THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR FACE AND THEN MOVE TO THE RIGHT.
Work systematically from the top of the left side of your face, completing each area in stages, down to the jawline, then up from the collarbone, before moving to the right side of your face.
Use your roller in outward motions, working away from the centre line of your face, ie your nose, outwards with each stroke.
1. Forehead: Slowly and lightly roll from the middle of your forehead to your hairline.
2. Over Eyebrow: Use the smaller end of the tool slowly and lightly to roll up from the middle of your eyebrows outwards to your hairline.
3. Under eyebrow: Slowly glide over the area underneath your eyebrows and above your eye, using the smaller end of the tool.
4. Under the eyes: Lightly and gently roll over the area, starting from the side of your nose and moving outward.
5. Cheek: Sweep your cheek from the side of your nose outwards towards your ear.
6. Mouth area: Roll from the middle of your mouth to the bottom of your ear.
7. Chin & Jawline: Roll along your chin bone.
8. Neck: Roll from the middle of your jaw down to your collar bone.
COMPLETE THIS RITUAL:
2 x daily
3 x per week